Maximize your return on investment with these Sage 100 Support Options
Managed Service Agreements offered by Competitive Strategies, Inc. (CSI):
~No Surprises, No Worries
Business Care offered by Sage:
Managed Service Agreements
Our best relationships are those in which we “partner” together to provide solutions and eliminate surprise invoices.
What is a Managed Service Agreement?
- A fixed monthly price for services, knowledge and expertise provided by Competitive Strategies, Inc.
- An agreement to partner together to best meet the needs of your organization.
What are the Advantages of a Managed Service Agreement?
- No surprise invoices or billing amounts.
- No extra paperwork to process.
- Easier to budget and plan.
- Preferred service rate for additional projects.
- Up front quotes on projects not covered under the Managed Service Agreement.
- Encourages clients to call for quick questions.
What Managed Service Agreement options are available?
Option #1: Managed Service Agreement – Elite
- Customized annual agreement for our top 10 customers.
- #1 priority for all calls, services and assistance.
- Annual planning session to layout goals and action items.
- All benefits of the No Surprises, No Worries Managed Services Agreement.
Option #2: Managed Service Agreement – No Surprises, No Worries
- Covers calls about error messages, features, functions and processing questions.
- Includes planning calls, a planning meeting and demos.
- No additional charge for after-hours assistance that has been pre-arranged.
- No surprise invoices. All additional services and pricing discussed and approved before work is completed.
- Eliminates extra processing of invoices with an annual payment or monthly payment.
- Priority service rate for additional services.
Sage 100 Business Care
Download Sage Business Care Brochure
Sage 100 Support Resources