Over 20 years of business management experience helping top executives and business owners improve sales, profitability, process flow, reporting and analysis.
- President of Competitive Strategies. Co-founder of Competitive Strategies in 1997.
- Manager of Management Consulting Services for a Regional CPA firm for over 8 years.
- Business consultant for the Minority Business Development Center in San Jose, CA.
- Manufacturing cost analyst for a division of Litton Industries in Silicon Valley California
Industry & Project Experience
- Design and development of Financial and Management Reporting Systems.
- Design and development of Costing Systems for Manufacturers.
- Design and development of Data Collection and Reporting Systems.
- Integration of Industry Specific software to core business systems.
- Job Costing for machine shops, woodworking shops and contractors.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for manufacturers and distributors.
Degrees & Certifications
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) – Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA.
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant) – Institute of Management Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science in Education – University of Wisconsin at River Falls.
- Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200) certifications in Installation & Setup, Data File Structures, Core Accounting and Distribution.
- Appleton Baseball Club / Wisconsin Timber Rattlers: Board Member 2001-2011
- Institute of Management Accountants, Winnebagoland Chapter: Member and Past Board Officer.
- Kimberly Area Youth Basketball Club: Board of Directors, President, Member and Coach
2000 – 2014.
- Mapleview Elementary School: Past PTO Board Member and leadership role in start-up of new elementary school.
- San Francisco Small Business Exchange
- Corporate Report Wisconsin
- Accounting Today
- Marketplace Magazine
- The Post Crescent