Over 15 years of business management, systems, consulting and financial experience helping business owners improve profitability, process flow, analysis and reporting.
- Consultant – Competitive Strategies, Inc. since 1999.
- Management Consultant for Grant Thornton.
- Budget Manager/Senior Accountant for a national retail chain specializing in party goods.
- Controller for a Corporation specializing in printed circuit board manufacturing
- Regional CPA firm experience in audit and tax
Project and Industry Experience
- Design and development of Financial and Management Reporting Systems.
- Design and development of Costing Systems for the Construction industry.
- Integration of Industry Specific software to core business systems.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for distributors.
- Performed various roles, including facilitator for Strategic Planning
- Worked with various businesses on Succession Planning
Degrees & Certifications
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant), Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. Graduated as a University Scholar.
- Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200) certifications in Installation & Setup, Data File Structures, Core Accounting and Distribution.
- Microsoft Business Solutions – Great Plains – Dynamics – Certified Accounting Applications Specialist
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), Winnebagoland Chapter. Member.
- Participated in the IMA – Mentorship Program with the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. Mentored four students.
- Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200) Accounting Software
- Microsoft Access Programming and Design
- Crystal Report Advanced design
- Microsoft Excel applications
- F9 Financial Report Writer