Integrated Credit Card Processing for Sage 100 ERP
If you are looking for an easy way to process credit cards, Sage 100 ERP and Sage Payment Solutions is the answer!
How it works:
- A credit card can be authorized or charged (deposit) during Sales Order Entry.
- A credit card can be charged or post-authorized during Sales Order Invoice processing.
- The End of Day process can be automatically done through Sage Payment Solutions Virtual Terminal.
- Credit Card payments can be processed in Sage 100 ERP to pay outstanding customer invoices.
- Manual entry and voids are processed on-line via the Virtual Terminal.
- No additional hardware to purchase. No additional software to load.
- Sage Payment Solutions will meet or beat your current merchant processing fees. Ask for your free cost comparison.
Click to Pay:
- E-mail invoices to Customers that includes a “click-to-pay” icon
- Customers can pay invoices via credit card by clicking the link on the pdf invoice sent via e-mail
- Automatically pull in transactions to Sage 100 Cash Receipts Entry
- View a demo from APS
Integrated Service Providers
Contact Steve Engmann for a demo and pricing. See how Competitive Strategies utilizes Sage 100 ERP and Sage Payment Solutions to easily process all credit card transactions.
Visit the Sage Payment Solutions website