Why Choose Act!? – It’s Flexible
Act! gives you the freedom to tailor your experience.
Why conform to a rigid CRM solution when you don’t have to. Act! is a perfect fit for your business and industry, because it’s flexible. Unlike other CRM solutions, you have the freedom to tailor an Act! experience to your needs —your adaptable, everywhere, connected workspace.
- Rich Contact Management
- Groups & Companies
- Activity Tracking & Alerts
- Act! emarketing
- Sales Process Automation
- Opportunity Tracking
- Act! Insight Dashboards
- Call Lists
Why Choose Act!? – It’s Proven
Act! is the proven, trusted choice of entrepreneurs, sales teams, and small and mid-sized businesses—and has been for over 30 years. Act! helped establish the CRM category and has been leading the way ever since, acquiring over six million users in 100+ countries, so you know you’re in good company and in good hands. And while Act! is simple to learn and easy to use, there is a vast network of of Act! Certified Consultants available to you if you need it.
Contact our Act! Certified Consultant
An Act! Certified Consultant (ACC) goes through a comprehensive certification process that covers advanced functionality of the product, including installation, importing, and customization. They are then tested on their overall knowledge of the product and awarded certification upon passing the exam.
Our Act! Certified Consultant, Christina Theobald, is ready to help with your questions. Contact her at 920.993.1077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Act! Premium Cloud – Flexible, Proven CRM in the Cloud
- Get going right away with instant online access to rich customer details.
- Benefit from hands on help, every step of the way.
- Leverage a modern, secure platform with unparalleled flexibility.
- No server hardware required – no hardware IT department required to maintain software and remote connections. The software is hosted on a Swiftpage server and maintained by the ACT! team.
- All upgrades are done automatically and current version of software is always maintained.
- Database available from any computer, tablet or phone with an Internet browser. The mobile “Version” has basic features, but the remote copy on a PC looks just like a workstation copy.
- Automatic nightly backups of your data
- Read Act! Premium Cloud Brief
- Read Act! in the Cloud Whitepaper
Act! v20 is now available
Act!-Windows Version Compatibility Reference Chart
Link Act! with Sage 50 or QuickBooks
- Increase your efficiency by linking Act! to Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) or QuickBooks.
- Visit S50 Sales Data website for more information on the Sage 50 link
- Visit Q Sales Data website for more information on the QuickBooks link.
Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe to Act!