More than 20 years experience in a wide variety of business environments, assisting owners with improving profitability through customized management reporting and process flow enhancement.
- Officer – Competitive Strategies. Co-founder of Competitive Strategies in 1997.
- Management Consulting Services for local CPA firm.
- Computer tax advisor and corporate tax analyst for Grant Thornton.
- Corporate tax associate – cable television industry – Denver, CO.
Industry & Project Experience
Custom Database design for various industries including:
- Shop floor work ticket and production tracking
- Time entry for shop floor, office admin and service industries
- Bill of lading and shipping programs
- Work order processing with bill of materials
- Inventory control with physical count, location tracking, labeling, etc.
- Tool tracking for inventory and remote job sites
- Prevailing wage calculation with integration to payroll software
- Quoting programs for manufacturers, landscaping and contractors
- Sales order and purchase order generation and integration with ERP systems
- Retail point of sale for mobile store
- Production tracking with scale integration for cheese industry
- Handheld remote device programming and integration
- Material issues/usage on production floor
- Child care industry schedule entry and staffing planning
- HR tracking with employees, evaluations, pay history, etc.
- Table PC data entry for shop floor and off site
Meat Order Pro design/development:
- Software specific to meat processing industry
- Features for wild game, custom cuts, retail and wholesale
- Order entry, scheduling, production entry
- Print orders, invoices, pick sheets, schedules, order history, etc.
Extensive data integration with ERP and cloud based systems
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Regis University, Denver, CO.
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish – Regis University, Denver, CO.
- Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200) required certifications in addition to Data File Structures and Data Migration.
- St. Francis Xavier Foundation Board Member and Committee Chair 2002 – 2011.
- Volunteer Box Office Chairperson – Christmas Stars since 2003. Box Office Volunteer since 1998.
- Committee Member of Xavier High School and St. Mary Parish successful capital campaigns.
- Microsoft Access Programming and Design since 1995.
- SQL Server Applications.
- Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet applications since 1985.
- Crystal Report Advanced design since 1997.
- Sage 100 (MAS 90 & MAS 200) Accounting software since 1995.
- F9 Financial Report Writer.