Bar Codes and Scanning
Barcodes can easily be printed on any form printed from Sage 100
Where should I use barcodes?
- Sales Order Pick Tickets
- Purchase Order Receiving Documents
- Work Orders
- Item Labels
- Inventory Physical Count Sheets
How do I print barcodes?
- Use the barcode fonts from Aatrix on any form or report.
- Apply the barcode font to the field you want to print.
- Link to barcode and label printing programs such as Label Matrix or Bartender.
Do I need expensive handheld units in order to scan barcodes?
- Scan barcoded data directly into Sage 100 using a corded gun or wireless scanner.
- Scan barcoded data into custom designed database applications. Learn more (link to our Tablet & Scanning Page)
- Use integrated scanning programs from Scanco or Scan Force.
Can Competitive Strategies, Inc. develop a custom application for our business?
Which vendors provide solutions integrated with Sage 100?
Which is the best solution?
- It depends on the situation. We recommend thoroughly reviewing all options before making a decision.
- We can point out pros and cons of each solution to assist you in getting the best fit for your business.