Introducing ACA Data Assist for Sage 100! Save HOURS of data entry required under the Affordable Care Act
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of employee and dependent information data entry required under the Affordable Care Act? If you use Sage 100, we have created a solution for you. Competitive Strategies. Inc.’s ACA Data Assist for Sage 100 is a time saving tool that contains the following features:
- One click to enter employee information
- Easily populate employees monthly detail
- Print off all employee monthly detail for easy review
- One screen for Monthly Detail and Covered Individuals
- Automatically fills in months that employees were not covered
- Import Covered Individuals from an external spreadsheet
- Can import data already manually entered into Sage, no lost work
- Seamlessly import all ACA data into Sage 100
- Updated for 2017
Watch a demonstration on options for ACA Reporting including ACA Data Assist:
2017 ACA Data Assist – Pricing
2017 ACA Data Assist – Upgrade Pricing
If you are a Sage Business Partner, ask us about Sage Business Partner pricing
Automating Entry into Sage 100 using Sage Provided Imports
Which of these apply to your organization?
1. Self-Insured Checkbox by Employee.
2. Offer of Coverage by Employee.
a. Form 1095-C Part II
3. Covered Individuals by Employee
a. Form 1095-B Part IV
b. Form 1095-C Part III
Contact Competitive Strategies, Inc. for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.993.1077