Serving Wisconsin Since 1997 • Appleton, WI • (920) 993-1077
Remote Order Entry
Example: Grocery Store to
- At each grocery store location, enter quantity of items to be
delivered. Tablet program shows prior sales by item which is
updated throughout the day via an internet connection to
- Cheese Factory automatically pulls orders from Dropbox, prints
consolidated listing of items to be produced.
- Eliminated manual writing down of orders, manual compilation of
orders and time delays of driving orders back to the factory each
day and someone adding up totals by item.
Watch how Remote Order Entry saves Henning's Cheese over 200
hours per year and eliminates mistakes:
Features/Functions on the Tablet
- Enter Qty to order by Item. Review past orders by date.
- View Store Hours and Notes.
- Click the "Automobile" to get driving directions to the next
- Enter information for in-store Product Demos. E-mail completed
- Release Orders to be automatically printed at the Cheese
Screen Shot from Remote Order Entry Program: